Monday, June 22, 2009

Day Five- Pass the Tissues Please

Welcome to the teaching profession, here’s a nice bacterial infection to get you off to a fine start! My gift from the children is a terrible cold which left me bed ridden pretty much all weekend. Ugh! I can’t afford to miss any time, but I did have one hour too many scheduled, so I took off an hour early to take care of this cold today. I have decided that the longest hour must be that last one, because leaving early, the day went super fast. I pretty much sat out most of the morning, so as to not infect anybody with my sickness and just helped with the big stuff, like bus duty and recess. Nothing special happened today, although I am so hopped up on cold meds to get me through the day that I don’t think I’m qualified to even be writing this blog. I guess this comes with the territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment